It’s Finally Here…Winter Sports Try Outs
And now, the announcement everyone has been waiting for:
Boys Basketball Try Outs will be on Monday and Tuesday, December 11th and 12th from 3:15 to 4:30 p.m. in the Gym.
Girls Soccer Try Outs will be on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 12th and 13th from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Soccer Field.
Prior to tryouts, students must:
Be registered on registermyathlete.com
1) Pre-physical form filled out by your parent / guardian
2) Physical form filled out by your doctor
3) Grade check form filled out by your teachers (must have at least a 2.0 GPA)
4) Sign up on the clipboard located in the Attendance Office
Note: All games are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Castillero and River Glen Basketball games begin at 5:00 p.m. due to their end of the school day release time. All soccer games start at 4:00 p.m.
REGISTER MY ATHLETE IS CURRENTLY OPEN FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration is currently open to all John Muir athletes for 2017-18. Sign up now for every sport you’d like to try out for next school year by going to registermyathlete.com. All physicals are good one year from the date they were signed by your physician. Make sure your physical has not expired or will not expire during your season.
In Order To Play Middle School Sports, You MUST Complete The Following:
1. Physical Form - Students, before trying out for any sport, your parents must fill out the “Pre-Physical Form” AND have your doctor fill out the “Physical Form” identifying “Unlimited Participation”. These forms must be fully completed, clearly written, signed, and turned into your coach before trying out or competing in after school sports. There are no exceptions. Download Sports Physical Form.pdf
2. You MUST Register your child at the website REGISTERMYATHLETE.COM
Click HERE for REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (For Parents)
If you need assistance with the register my athlete online process, please email email@example.com or call 435-213-1601. If you have questions about John Muir sports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!