Order Form Download HERE
Submissions must be received by Dec. 15th and includes, payment, photos and personal message.
Graduation Photo Order
Click HERE to order your graduate’s photo!
GRAD DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6th @ 1:30pm Rosegarden
You must have a Volunteer Driver form on file if you assist or faculty/coaching staff in driving students to school related activitIes.
VOLUNTEER DRIVER PACKET
New Drivers English
Returning Drivers English
En Español (Coming Soon)
Campus will be closed from December 26th, 2017 - January 9th, 2018.
Ugly SWEATER contest Friday, December 15th.
Note: Zero and 7th periods will take their finals on Monday and Tuesday at their regular meeting time.
This has been a long-standing tradition at Lincoln in which our Lincoln community, along with our neighbors, come together to support our students and their families in need during the holidays. For those of you new to Lincoln, this is tradition that we hold very dear to our hearts. We try our best to make it full of blessings and holiday cheer for our families in need. Student services becomes Santa’s workshop. We gift wrap large boxes that we fill with all of the essentials like groceries, toiletries, household supplies, gifts for each family member, and gift cards. With the help of Santa’s elves, we deliver the gift boxes to the families in the days prior to our winter break.
It is now time to refer your families whom you know are at the most risk of going without this holiday season. Please email Kelly Phillips or Vince Mora the name of your student and we will call them in to speak with them. Everything is kept strictly confidential.
We will also begin accepting donations immediately. Donations will be placed into our general fund and then evenly distributed among our families according to need and size of the family. Once we have our list of family members and ages, we will send that out for those wishing to purchase a specific gift. In the meantime, please bring your donations to Kelly Phillips or Student Services and specify they are for the Spirit of Giving.
- Gift Cards (preferably small amounts only $20-$25) to stores like Safeway, Food Maxx, Grocery Outlet, Target and Gas Cards (Please attach receipt of gift card activation).
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, razors, shaving cream, deodorant, sanitary products)
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex
- Baby Wipes & Diapers
- Laundry Detergent
- Quarters for Laundry
- Cleaning Supplies (Anti-Bacterial Wipes, Lysol)
- Foods with a long shelf life, easy to open pop-top cans, water
- If your club or class would prefer to adopt a family rather than donate to the general need, please let us know and we will provide you with specific family information, however please continue to bring your items to Student Services.
Retake images and data from Picture Day for Abraham Lincoln High School are now available on the Lifetouch Portal.
To download the images and data: