Welcome to Willow Glen High School Registrar’s Page
We hope to provide you with all the information you need and to assist you or your child through his or her educational career.
Our job is to assist you with preparing your student to obtain a great education and help prepare you for life after high school, weather it be obtaining a college degree or joining the workforce.
On this page you will find information on requesting transcripts, enrolling your student, getting help with the Campus Portal and much more! We hope to see you soon!
|Office Hours||Contact Us|
Monday - Friday
|7:00 am - 3:30 pm|
| ||Address||Willow Glen High School|
| || ||2001 Cottle Avenue|
| || ||San Jose, CA 95125|
| ||Phone||(408) 535-6330 ext. 67638|
| ||Fax||(408) 535-2353|
- All enrollments are done at the Enrollment Center located at the District Office, 855 Lenzen Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125. For complete enrollment information, including necessary documents, please visit the SJUSD Enrollment Webpage.
- WGHS will need you to provide the following to the Enrollment Center:
- Withdrawal form with leaving grades from previous school.
- Transcripts from all previous high schools.
- Immunization records
- 504 plan / IEP / Triennial IEP if student is receiving Special Education services.
Transfer & Withdrawal Information
- Official Transcripts are $5 payable in cash only. May be paid in person or mailed to WGHS, Attention: Registrar - Transcript Payment
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form
- Please allow 3 business days to process.
- All debts within San Jose Unified must be cleared prior to request.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must withdraw in person at the Registrar's office.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Fill out the Withdrawal Form and bring with you.
- No phone calls please.
- Turnaround time is within 3 business days unless otherwise stated.
- Email or Fax verification requests with signed release to:
- Every parent with an email on file has a portal account. Please go to "Forgot Password" to reset your account if you cannot access it.
- If you need to update your email address, please complete this form or email the Registrar to update.
- New or updated accounts will take 24 hours to generate a new portal account.