Stay involved in your child’s schooling by volunteering your time and talent at WGMS. There are many volunteer opportunities with: the PTA, the Willow Glen Foundation, the Performing Arts Boosters, and the Athletic Boosters.
All volunteers, new or returning, must maintain a current TB clearance. Please review the following processes and complete the appropriate forms.
Here are some ideas:
Weekly or Biweekly on Campus
- Sell lunch items to students (Lunch Cart; Student Store)
- Tutor students who need extra help
- Help in the library
- Copy Cats
Occasionally, As Needed
- Help with fundraisers and special events such as WEB activities, etc.
- Chaperone dances or assist with student performances
- Make/purchase teacher treats
Take on a Bigger Project
Play a more major role. Examples are heading up a fundraiser, coordinate volunteers, organize a special event, take minutes at meetings, etc.