Skip To Main Content


To comply with state law, students enrolling in school need to provide a written record of the required immunizations. Contact your healthcare provider if you need immunizations or copies of records. If you don’t have a healthcare provider, you can find a clinic that offers low-cost routine immunizations for children. Students entering transitional kindergarten or kindergarten, and grade 7 need to provide records indicating they are current with all required immunizations. 

If you have questions about immunization requirements, please call the Enrollment Center at 408-535-6412.

See more information about necessary health screenings.