Budget Advisory Committee
The Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) advises the Superintendent on budget development for each fiscal/school year. The Superintendent weighs the advice of the committee along with the priorities of the district’s Strategic Plan in preparing a final budget for recommendation to the Board of Education in June.
- Role & Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the budget and financial issues;
- Develop recommendations for improving communication to enhance understanding of the district’s budget and financial condition;
- Develop recommendations on fiscal and program priorities that support the district’s Strategic Plan and a balanced budget;
- Review the district’s budget, share information with constituent groups, and generate recommendations for the Superintendent to consider in the budget development process; and
- Contribute to and support a collaborative process.
Monday, June 20, 2022